MR; SUPERCLEAR - GLOSS
In stock +10 item(s) available
Mr. SUPER CLEAR is a solvent-type coating agent for creating surfaces of superior quality.
It can be used not only for color painting, but also as the perfect coating agent when your work needs that added touch.
- This coating agent is specially formulated for use with Mr. COLOR. It should be used after Mr. COLOR has dried completely.
- It cannot be used over water-based hobby colors.
- It will damage slide marks if applied over them.
- Should not be used in airbrushing on hot and humid days (temperature of 30° C or more, humidity of 70% or more) as blushing can occur.
- When a Mr. COLOR and Mr. SPRAY car color is marked “two coat”, be sure to apply a coat of Mr. SUPER CLEAR SHINE. This applies to automobile colors as well. The original color can be restored by recoating.