DUCATI SUPERLEGGERA V4
Announced in February 2020, Ducati's Superleggera V4 utilizes the Panigale V4 as a base and features a strong focus upon lightness: cowlings, frame, swing arm and wheels are carbon fiber components, while power is supplied by a 998cc V4 engine that - in conjunction with an Akrapovic circuit exhaust - gives an impressive 234hp output. Highly distinctive "biplane wings" on the front cowl give the Superleggera V4 a strong visual identity and contribute to an impressive 50kg of downforce at 270km/h. Only 500 of the full size Superleggera V4 were available for purchase, making this crystallization of Ducati's engineering and aerodynamic expertise an elusive catch indeed.
About the Model :
- this is a 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 176mm, width: 67mm, height: 98mm.
- V4 engine, swing arm, front fork, side cowls and fuel tank are screw-attached to the bike frame.
- Accurately captures defining features of the motorcycle, such as four front cowling winglets, seat cowl inlets, undercowl shape, silencer and more.
- The chain is split into left and right halves, and features excellent detail.
- Side mirror surfaces are recreated using metal transfers.
- Decals are included to depict gradated red side cowling sections.
- Solid synthetic rubber tires have authentic tread patterns and Pirelli logo decals are included.