ALPINE RENAULT A110 MC 1971
In stock +10 item(s) available
France's Lightweight Super Rally Car
The Alpine A110 raced in rallies around the world from the late 1960's through to the early 1970s. The rear wheel drive A110 featured a lightweight FRP body and was powered by a rear mounted 4-cylinder engine. In the 1971 Monte Carlo Rally, this compact design and a powerful 1,600cc engine allowed quick, agile running on the icy mountain tracks, giving the A1110 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for a clean sweep of the podium.
About the Model
- Accurate 1/24 scale plastic assembly model of the 1971 Monte Carlo Rally Alpine A110.
- Overall length: 163mm, overall width: 65mm
- Unique body form and stylish design perfectly replicated in true scale.
- Rear mounted 1,600cc 4-cylinder engine, roll cage and rally style dashboard have all been accurately reproduced.
- High quality decals from Cartograf included with kit. Markings for winning car No.28 and 3rd place car No.22